In Cloth Doll Inspirations, Patti Medaris Culea provides a variety of creative ideas for cloth doll makers. Working the same doll body three different ways (see cover photo - left), she takes inspiration from old fabrics and lace, popular doll-making themes and childhood dreams.
More than 5 hours of detailed instructional workshops, including:
- Direct Draping & Drafting of Fabrics
- Lacy Undergarments
- Ribbon Roses & Crystal Flowers
- Silk & Craft Foam Hats
- Fancy Purses & Crazy Patch Pouches
- Water Color and Marker Pen Faces
- Dispersed Dyed Fabrics
- Heat Transferred Digital Appliqués
- Beaded Ball Joints
- Embroidered Feather Stitches with Beaded Accents
- Easy Hats, Handbags and Hat Pins from Fabric Circles
- Beaded Stamp Tattoos & Heat Set Crystal Accents
- Layered Tulle Skirts with Crystal Accents
- Vintage Buckled and High-Heeled Shoes
- Lucet Braids and Fabric Tube Embellishments
- Lotus Slippers, Obi Corsets and Organza Faerie Wings
- Travel & Display Considerations
2-Disc DVD Set
Runtime: 317 Minutes
Universal / Worldwide Play
English Language Audio Track
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)
If you'd rather speak with a human, please call toll-free from anywhere in the U.S. or Canada M-F 8am to 5pm PST
Copyright © 2016 Dharma Trading Co. All Rights Reserved.
You can combine cotton and rayon clothing & accessories to get the greatest discounts. Your discount is figured on the total number of cotton and rayon items we ship, not how many of each type, style or size. Mix and match them to get the best discount.
Example; adding 1 each of 12 different T-shirts in size Large should give you the 12+ price on all 12 shirts.
Example; adding 12 pieces of 4 different sizes of a garment should give you the 36+ price on all 4 sizes.
Some products may be excluded from discounts, and / or may discount only with themselves. If you have any questions at all please contact us toll free at 800-542-5227 (no buttons, just humans).
Drag and Drop chips to the Palette first.