Another beautiful hemp fabric that is a soft textured fabric. Natural in color and has slight slubs through out. Could be used anywhere you might use canvas. Tough as nails! They will be digging up items made with this in an archaeological dig 1000 years from now! Just kidding, but who knows?
- 100% hemp canvas, fabric is PFD
- 12 oz. per square and about 20 oz. per linear yard, 60" wide
- Thread count is 42 threads per inch x 27 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; bags, home decoration, coats and jackets, window draperies, tablecloths, placemats, tote bags etc.
- We found that this shrinks 15% in Length and 2% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage and in 50 yard bolts at one low discounted price
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)
Clearance item bolt price is the same as the 1 yard price. New replacement fabric coming soon!