This fabric is being discontinued due to some unfortunate manufacturing issues. There is a slight color difference in the panels and some weaving flaws.
Unbleached lightweight muslin great all types of projects and economically priced.
- 100% cotton, natural
- 3.2 oz per square yard, 37/38" wide
- Thread count is 68 threads per inch x 68 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested uses; making test garments, lightweight casual summer garments for adults, shirts, dresses and skirts, lightweight undergarments, petticoats and peasant shirtings for Renaissance Faire costumes, curtain lining material.
- We found that this shrinks 6% in Length and 4% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds and 25+ yds) and in 50 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Sorry, these are discontinued.