We here at Dharma do our best with quality control. Our fabric departments goes through each yard to inspect it for flaws. Unfortunately, the Bleached Muslin has reoccurring stains along the edges. Get it now for one low price, some bolts available.
Nice quality. Bleached. PFD. 78 x 76 threads/inch - 4.4 oz/yd.
Comes in 50yd bolts.
- 100% cotton, optically whitened
- 4.4 oz per square yard, 45" wide
- Thread count is 78 threads per inch x 76 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; quilters, make test garments for fittings before cutting out of expensive fashion fabric, Costuming for theater for "peasant wear" or "medieval garment" looks, gift bags etc..
- We found that it shrinks about 8% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage ( bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds. and 25+ yds.) and in 50 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Stains along edge. A few bolts are available.