We are excited to bring in a soft, black version of our fabulous Kona Cotton fabric (to view our Kona in 45" white click here and here for 60" white) for quilting, applique, adult and children's clothing. 60 x 60 thread count. It also discharges, and, unlike other fabrics, has a reputation for being consistent. It discharges to a lovely rust with bleach, and to a very light grayish tan with Discharge Paste or Color Remover (Thiorea Dioxide). You could also try the newer odor free deColourant. For more information on discharging, see our discharging "How To" page!
- 100% Kona Cotton
- 4.4 oz per square yard, 45" wide
- Thread count is 60 threads per inch x 60 threads per inch
- You can discharge this with our Discharge Paste, Decolourant or Dharma Color Remover, also bleach if you are careful. Always test, because in spite of what we say above, dyelots can vary so much that your discharge end color can be extremely variable
- Suggested usage; quilting, applique, adult and children's clothing etc.
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discount level at 10+ yds) and in 32 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)