Quality soft combed cotton! Super wide at 110"! Think of what you could do with that!? A fantastic fabric to print on using our Bubble Jet Set.
- 100% mercerized soft cotton, PFD white
- 3.3 oz per square yard, 110-112" wide
- Thread count is 104 threads per inch x 76 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dye
- Suggested usages; great for costuming, making those wide petticoats that go over hooped skirts for historical re-enactors. Now you can delete a few seam joins from your pattern! Women's Civil War costumes - dye and stencil your own fashion fabric for the outer dress! How about an historical looking cape that you have to wear onstage under hot lights or in the summertime? Kinsdale cape anyone! Make your own sheets! Make your own tie dye sheet sets! This fabric width would work for folks making sheet sets for twin and full size beds. The width will work for some Queen size beds if the mattress height isn't too extreme (over approx 12" in height). Curtains, curtain linings, quilt backings, and bed canopies. Theater or Photography studio backdrops.
- We found that this shrinks 3% in Length and 1% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 30 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: INDIA (IN)