Our lightweight Cotton Lawn dyes up beautifully with our Fiber Reactive dyes. This fabrication becomes more opaque after dyeing. Cotton Lawn has a tighter weave than our Cotton Voile (#CVS55).
Not recommended for clothing or accessories.
- 100% cotton, optically whitened
- 2.17 oz per square yard, 56/57" wide. IMPORTANT - use Fire Retardant on lightweight fabrics (less than 2.6 oz/sq yd) when using as is for drapery, public installations or any kind of decorations! Not recommended for clothing except as linings or undergarments.
- Thread count is 90 threads per inch x 88 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested uses; underlining sandwiched under fashion fabric during clothing construction to create body and shape, etc. Only when treated with a Fire Retardant.
- We found that this shrinks 1% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 33 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)