More organic fabrics you say? Here you go! This fabulous 100% organic cotton sueded twill has the classic strong diagonal twill weave that you're familiar with, but is lightweight enough to be used for those big challis scarf squares or for blouses and shirts that have softeness and loft. Great for making soft casual men's shirts. Use it anywhere a soft challis fabric that drapes would be used.
• 100% organic cotton, Bleached
• 6.5 oz per square yard, 45" wide
• You can dye this with Our Fiber Reactive Dyes
• Suggested uses: scarves and shawls, blouses, dresses, soft men's shirtings, soft window curtains.
• We found that this shrinks 3% in Length and 1% in Width disclaimer
• Only available in cut yardage because the bolts vary too much in size
• Machine wash in any temperature water
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)
If you'd rather speak with a human, please call toll-free from anywhere in the U.S. or Canada M-F 8am to 5pm PST
Copyright © 2013 Dharma Trading Co. All Rights Reserved.
Drag and Drop chips to the Palette first.