High quality fabric great for quilting and clothing! Use this on that special occasion blouse, dress shirt, or heirloom item that is worthy of the extra attention. This is also a great fabric for applique and piecing. The PFD dyes great, as it has not been treated with anything! PFD, Pima cotton, fabric is off-white, so to get it whiter, you need to bleach it. The black discharges to a nice rust with bleach and to a very light tan with Discharge Paste or Dharma's Color Remover. Remember to use Bleach Stop to stop the action if you do use bleach!You could also try the newer odor free deColourant. For more information on discharging, see our discharging "How To" page!
- 100% cotton
- 3.7 oz per square yard
- Thread count is 133 threads per inch x 72 threads per inch
- You can dye the white with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; quilters, blouses, dress shirts etc.
- We found that this shrinks 6% in Length and 4% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage ( bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds. ) and 31 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
- This fabric is PFD
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)