You've all asked for it - so we finally got some. Sateen has a very smooth finish on one side; kind of a silky sheen. This softer, finely woven fabric is used for lots more than just quilts! Strong, attractive, and dyes up fantastically with our Fiber Reactive dyes!
- 100% cotton, Optically Whitened
- 4.2 oz per square yard, 45" wide
- Thread count is 150 threads per inch x 80 threads per inch
- You can dye this with Our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; shirts, blouses, home decorating, quilters etc.
- We found that this shrinks 6% in Length and 4% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage and in 20 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)