Lightweight cotton sheeting. Super wide at 108"! Think of what you could do with that!?
- 100% cotton muslin, white
- 3.3 oz per square yard, 108" wide
- Thread count is 68 threads per inch x 88 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested uses;
Costuming: For making those wide petticoats that go over hooped skirts for historical re-enactors. Now you can delete a few seam joins from your pattern! Lightweight undergarments, petticoats and peasant shirtings for Renaissance Faire costumes. Lightweight casual summer garments for adults: shirts, dresses and skirts.
Home decor: Curtains, curtain linings, quilt backings, and bed canopies.
Theater or Photography studio: Backdrops
- We found that this shrinks 4% in Length and 2% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage and in 17 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)