Bad news! Our source is no longer going to make the Sandwashed Cotton Broadcloth (sad face 😞). There has been an issue they can't fix and we weren't about to sell our customers below par fabric at full price. We have a little bit left over which we will sell to you at a nice discount. The issue with this fabric is that one side seems to be sanded too much causing the fabric to tear easily. We also notice that this fabric tears length wise quite easily which is unusual. So this is it say good bye to one of our favorite fabrics and buy some while supplies while last.
- 100% cotton, Bleached
- 4oz per square yard, 60" wide
- Thread count is 133 per inch x 72 threads per inch
- You can dye this with Our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; quilter's, clothing etc.
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discount level at 10+ yds.) and in 33 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
- This fabric has no optic whiteners
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)
Sorry, this is discontinued.
Measurements coming soon!