*Please note that the current batch is back to the original white color.
Midweight fabric with a linen look. Has a soft hand after washing. This is a white version of our OC45.
- 100% cotton, PFD white.
- 4.5 oz per square yard, 45" wide
- Thread count is 40 threads per inch x 32 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes.
- Suggested uses;
Historical re-enactment costumes where one would want a rustic looking homespun fabric look - use for shirts, dresses, skirts, pants, and capes.
For modern garments: Use to make jackets, pants, and lightweight tote bags.
In garment construction: as an underlining when making coats and jackets.
Quilters are using this in "Rag Quilts". Crafters buy it for Chenille projects and doll accessories.
Home decor: Rustic curtains, placemats and decorative towels.
- We found that this shrinks 8% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage and in 15 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
MOST HELPFUL REVIEWS
New to us but looks really nice and textured.
Was this review helpful?
0 of 0 users found this review helpful.
MOST RECENT REVIEWS