This is dyeable untreated nylon! No finishes, no oily stuff like you find on a lot of nylon. It is also known as PFP or "prepared for printing" nylon, as you can silk screen on it. It's perfect for banners, flags, or just waving in the wind. Lightweight and stronger outdoors than natural fibers. Dyes beautifully with our Acid Dyes...also great for painting, stenciling, or silkscreening with fabric paints.
- 100% Nylon
- 1.9 oz./ sq. yard, 58 inches wide
- You can dye this with our Acid Dyes
- Suggested usage; nylon jackets and windbreakers, really cool pants that make noise when you walk in them, banners, outdoor hangings, wind socks and kites, booth draperies, as a lining fabric etc.
- We found that this shrinks 3% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10 yards) and in 30 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)