Super soft goodness on both sides! Make a blanket to cuddle with or with someone! Extra wide so works really well for quilt backing. Remember to wash it gently to reduce piling. This is a lighter weight flannel, but will compact when shrunk.
- 100% Cotton Double-Brushed, Optically Whitened.
- 4oz per square yard, 108" wide
- Thread count is 40 threads per inch x 44 threads per inch
- You can dye this with Our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; blankets, pillow cover/cases, quilts, warm cozy tie dye shirts, make a rockin' Xmas tree skirt! At 9 feet wide, you can make a circular tree skirt to cover just about any size tree including the one at the Rockefeller Center in NYC. etc.
- We found that this shrinks 6% in Length and 7% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage ( bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 20 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)