Somewhat similar to a Crepe Back Silk Satin, this beautiful fabric has a shiny side and a matte side. A Lustrous silky hand, weight similar to a 19mm silk, but with more than half cotton content. This one should be a fun one to dye because of the fiber blend. Experiment with dyeing it with Procion colors with blue content, like greens, purples, browns, etc. as the cotton and silk will be different colors, which can give it some real character. Alter Ego dye could do some really interesting colors on this fabric as well!
- 55% Cotton and 45% Silk, PFD
- 2.4 oz per square yard, 43" wide.
- Thread count is 140 threads per inch x 120 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes, Alter Ego, Procion H
- We found that this shrinks 7% in Length and 1% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds) and in 12 yard rolls.
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)