We here at Dharma do our best with quality control. Our fabric departments goes through each yard to inspect it for flaws. Unfortunately, the Modal Rayon Jersey has been coming in with water stains on one side with other distinctive stains throughout. Get it now for one low price, some bolts available.
GORGEOUS STUFF! We at Dharma are drooling over this fabric! Beautiful, soft & luxurious. Liquid! Drape yourself like a Grecian goddess! 4-way stretch, heavy enough for outerwear, but still great for pajamas. Dyes perfectly with Dharma Fiber Reactive dyes. Rayon Jersey is extremely popular in ready-to-wear these days at all the best retail stores. Indulge yourself! When sewing this fabric, don't forget to use ballpoint needles for your machine and ball point needles for hand sewing. Handle carefully when wet.
We did some testing on the black fabric with our Discharge Paste Color Remover and the Jacquard Screen Ink Discharge. The testing results varied from tones of light beige to coco depending on how much discharge was used in application.
- 95% Modal Rayon, 5% Spandex
- 7 oz. per sq. yard, 60" wide
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested uses; for clothing that falls in liquid-like folds! Tops, dresses, skirts and loungewear.
- We found that this shrinks 7% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds. and 25+ yds.). The white comes in a 55yd bolt and the black comes in a 65yd bolt
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...