This is the same fabric we use to make all our rayon garments from Bali. You often see Hawaiian shirts and ladies' wrap skirts made out of it. It's ideal for clothing because it drapes well and is soft to the skin after washing. Because viscose rayon is pure cellulose (Maybe made from pine trees), it takes Procion dye very well - brilliant colors.
- 100% rayon, Optically Whitened
- 4 oz per square yard, 55" wide
- Thread count is 98 threads per inch x 61 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; simple kimono styled jackets, dresses, caftans, blouses, skirts, scarves, shawls, breezy light curtains.
- We found that this shrinks 17% in Length and 2% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 37 yard bolts
- Hand wash
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: INDONESIA (ID)
No measurements are available for this item.