- Racer Back One Piece Swim Suit
- Procion Fiber Reactive Dye (#PR)
- Soda Ash Fixer (#FIX)
- 4 Foam brushes (#FOAM)
- Color Mixing Cups (#CMC)
- Shibori pipe (PVC pipe: diameter of about 6", about 3-4' tall)
- Unwaxed dental floss
1. Dissolve about 1/4 cup soda ash in about 1 qt. of hot water. Presoak bathing suit in this solution for about 5 minutes.
2. Wring and hang dry.
3. Arrange bathing suit over shibori pole (like the pole is wearing the suit).
11. Untie or cut floss, sliding suit off the pole and rinse in cool running water until water runs almost clear.