Viscose Rayon Light is the fabric we make our light rayon clothing from. For example our light rayon scarves and sarong. A very lightweight, semi-sheer when white, 100% rayon fabric.
Please note: this fabric is more prone to flaws than others. It is the nature of this fabric, and there is no way to avoid it. Be aware!
• 100% rayon, Optically Whitened
• 4 oz per square yard, 45" wide
• Thread count is 64 threads per inch x 38 threads per inch
• Suggested usage: flowing dresses, blouses, shirts, halter tops, skirts, lightweight jackets and window drapes etc.
• We found that this shrinks 4% in length and 13% in width disclaimer
• Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 35 yard bolts
• Hand wash
• Semi sheer when un-dyed opaque when dyed
• Wrinkle resistant in the dryer
• Soft and drapey
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.