This fabric is now discontinued. Stock up now with these great clearance prices! Very limited full bolt inventory please call (800)542-5227 to check availability!
This midweight fabric has a horizontal woven slub stripe and a stiched pintuck. Use it for shirt making (as a tuxedo shirt style bib insert), historical costuming (blouses, pinafores, or aprons), for home decor pillows, as curtain sheers for your windows, for a bed canopy and could be interesting as a modern lightweight jacket for layering over other clothing.
- 100% cotton, bleached
- 3.8 oz per square yard, 44" wide
- Thread count is 160 threads per inch x 74 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; curtains, curtain sheering, pintuck bib insirts and shirting etc.
- Suggested usage; sheer curtains, shirting fabric, historical clothing fabric, etc.
- We found that this shrinks 6% in Length and 6% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage and in a 17 yard bolt
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)