This fabric has WOW factor! Very lustrous, shiny, & soft with incredible drape. Very slight vertical linear striations in the weave - hardly noticeable - which would actually make it perfect for historical reenactments costumes. Looks more authentic. Sew this lovely fabric up and make flowing dresses, beautiful blouses, killer guy shirts, bridal wear, flower girl dresses, cool jackets or classy window drapes. Rayon takes dye very well. Satin weaves take dye spectacularly. Put them together and you'll have happy dyeing days ahead.
• 100% Rayon Satin, Optically Whitened, 58" wide
• Dyes like a dream with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
• We found that this shrinks 4% in Length and 6% in Width disclaimer
• Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 33 yard bolts
• Hand or machine wash on a very gentle cycle in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.