This fabric came to us with some minor stiching flaws and some unfortunate stains. Get it at a greatly reduced price until this batch runs out. We are expecting a shipment in late November of non flawed fabric which you can view here.
One of the uses for this gauze like soft cotton fabric is veiling or draping over posts or backdrops or to make light airy curtains that will loft, ruffle or float in the wind. It's like a tight cheesecloth and can be used to strain liquids too! Kind of like the real lightweight, see through gauzy fabrics and clothes that come from India. Many uses! Dyes great!
• 100% cotton, Bleached.
• 1.5 oz per square yard, 55"-58" wide
• Thread count is 44 threads per inch x 36 threads per inch
• You can dye this with Our Fiber Reactive Dyes
• Suggested usage; curtains, Scrim panel backdrop curtains for theatrical productions, backdrops, layered clothing, under layers for petticoats,wedding decor rustic drapery and decorating, fun Halloween decor, potpourri sachet bags etc..
• We found that this shrinks 10% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
• This a soft light weight loose weave fabric
• Available in cut yardage ( bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 30 yard bolts
• Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.