We are excited to bring in a soft, black version of our fabulous Kona Cotton fabric for quilting, appliqué, adult and children's clothing. 60 x 60 thread count. It also discharges, and, unlike other fabrics, has a reputation for being consistent. It discharges to a lovely rust with bleach, and to a very light grayish tan with Discharge Paste
or Color Remover
(Thiorea Dioxide). For more information on discharging, see our discharging "How To" page
• 100% Kona Cotton
• 4.4 oz per square yard, 45" wide
• Thread count is 60 threads per inch x 60 threads per inch
• You can discharge this with our Discharge Paste or Dharma Color Remover
• Suggested usage; quilting, appliqué, adult and children's clothing etc.
• Available in cut yardage (bulk discount level at 10+ yds) and in 33 yard bolts
• Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.