Grade “A” Duck. 84 x 28 threads. A little lighter weight. Drapes better than the 10 oz. All dye well, but the natural dyes darker.
• 100% Cotton
• 7 oz per square yard
• Thread count is 84 threads per inch x 28 threads per inch
• You can dye this with Our Fiber Reactive Dyes.
• Suggested usage; tote bags, banners, slip covers, back drops etc.
• We found that the Bleach shrinks 11% in length and 0 % in width, The Natural shrinks 17% in length and 4% in width disclaimer
• Woven in India and finished in the USA
• The texture is like a heavier canvas
• Available in cut yardage ( bulk discount level at 10+) 33 yard bolts for 7CDB60 and 30 yd bolts for 7CDN63
• Machine washable in any temperature water
• The White fabric is Bleached and The Natural Fabric is PFD
• Very strong fabric
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.