We will be closed Monday, September 1st, in observance of the Labor Day Holiday.
Due to holiday shipping schedules, packages will not be picked up or delivered that day. If you wish to receive your order before the Labor Day Holiday please use the following guidelines to help you choose the best method for proper delivery:
- Standard Ground orders must be placed before noon PST Friday 8/22
- 3 Day Air orders must be placed before noon PST Tuesday 8/26
- 2 Day Air orders must be placed before noon PST Wednesday 8/27
- Overnight 1 Day Air orders must be placed before noon PST Thursday 8/28
- Saturday Delivery is not available to all zip codes. Please call for details.
- As for USPS Priority/ 1st Class mail, all we can say is that they won't be delivering Labor Day. Best estimate to most zip codes is delivery anywhere from 3 to 7 days, but sometimes.....?...
- UPS Sure Post is not a guaranteed service and usually takes 1-2 days longer than the Standard Ground service, so we don't recommend this service if you are on a deadline!
(West coast customers do have a bit more wiggle room. Call for details!)
If all this seems daunting give us a call at 800.542.5227 and we'll give you our best shipping advice. Oh, and Happy Labor Day!