Organza Wine Gift Bag
- Pre-wash gift bag.
- Place cardboard or freezer paper inside the bag to keep the front separate from the back of the bag.
- Copy design on copy machine to get design flat, place inside bag and trace with the vanishing fabric marker.
- Put tube of resist inside Gutta Applicator bottle and trace design with the Resist.
- Let Resist dry to the touch and paint with a sumi brush Dye-na-flow Burnt Umber around the border of the design.
- Mix the Cerulean Blue and Gold Yellow to make a green color and paint over the design inside the border of Burnt Umber with the foam brush.
- Paint the bag tie and the lace with a foam brush.
- Let dry, paint the backside of the bag, let dry.
- Iron to fix paint on both sides using newsprint in between the front and back - 3 minutes per area.
- Wash out excess paint.
- Use Foil glue where you want the gold foil, let dry, press foil onto the glue.
- Sew Lace around bag put your gift in the bag and tie with the bag tie.
Added to Cart Item Not Added
Drag and Drop chips to the Palette first.