Matching, high quality linen items ready to be dyed and painted. Classy AND affordable! These dye up beautifully, and are so inexpensive compared to their European counterparts that you can afford to decorate different sets for every Holiday! Martha Stewart Living ® just had an article in their Thanksgiving (2009) issue using our Lumiere Paints to decorate napkins like these that were ~$120 for a set! Casual or formal, depending on what you do to them. Dress up your own table, dye, decorate and sell them, or give them as gifts!
100% Linen, with the classic decorative single row of what is called "hemstitching" all the way around to form a nice border. Linen is more absorbant than cotton and takes much more wear and tear - heck, we're talking heirloom here. It is also far less of a strain on the environment to produce linen than cotton, and to use cloth rather than paper napkins. Need we say more?
Measurements BEFORE shrinkage:
- Napkins are approximately 22" x 22" including 2" hem all around.
- Placemats are approximately 14" x 20" including 1" hem all around.
- Runner is approximately 20" x 59" including 1" hem all around.
Measurements AFTER shrinkage:
- Napkins are approximately 21" x 21" including 2" hem all around.
- Placemats are approximately 13.5" x 19" including 1" hem all around.
- Runner is approximately 19" x 56" including 1" hem all around.
Pressing tips: Higher Linen setting, use steam. Spraying lightly first helps with creases.
Linen Napkins and Placemats are currently on sale! Get them for 10% off, now through June 1st!