You've all asked for it - so we finally got some. Sateen has a very smooth finish on one side; kind of a silky sheen. This softer, finely woven fabric is used for lots more than just quilts! Strong, attractive, and dyes up fantastically with our Fiber Reactive dyes!
• 100% cotton, Optically Whitened
• 4.2 oz per square yard, 45" wide
• Thread count is 150 threads per inch x 80 threads per inch
• You can dye this with Our Fiber Reactive Dyes
• Suggested usage; shirts, blouses, home decorating, quilters etc.
• We found that this shrinks 6% in Length and 4% in Width disclaimer
• Available in cut yardage and in 22 yard bolts (bolts currently running 17yds)
• Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.