A few things to know about our scarves...
- Measurements are approximate - they can vary a bit from shipment to shipment. If you need scarves of an exact size, best to buy the fabric, pre-shrink it, and then have someone make them for you.
- Fabric shrinks. None of our scarves are pre-shrunk. Remember to allow for shrinkage!
- Rayon scarves are very weak when wet! Do not wash rayon items in a washer, they should be handled very delicately while wet.
- It is natural for silk to have some irregularities - it's the nature of 100% silk fabric - surface variations are to be expected and are in no way to be considered defective.
- "mm" means momme, the unit of measure used to designate the weight of silk. Bigger number = heavier weight silk. Under 8mm is pretty sheer.