Pinata Colors are beautiful, color-saturated, acid-free, transparent inks. They have an alcohol base which makes them indelible and moisture resistant when dry and allows you to use them on almost any surface as long as it's clean and oil free. Highly versatile, Pinata can be used in a variety of applications, including rubber stamping, fine art, fiber art, and scrap booking. Also use Pinata in calligraphy, faux finishing techniques and airbrush applications, as well as wood and leather staining.
Try Pinata on:
- Metal (not stainless-steel)
- Paper: coated & uncoated
- Foiled papers
- Mat board
- Cellophane and acetate
- Leaf and gilded surfaces
Ideas and Tips:
- Nothing is as beautiful as Pinata brayered onto vellum.
- Color match glass drops and beads to your personal artwork.
- Dye skeleton leaves into brilliant bursts of seasonal colors.
- Mica bits are glorious with Pinata
- Don't forget to try Pinata on sea shells
- Air-dry clays
- Grommets, eyelets and fasteners!
Note: This is an alcohol based product so we suggest you use it in a well-ventilated area.