The Setacolor pearl medium is a product which gives pearlescent intensities. Mix the Pearl Medium to obtain a palette of pearl effects.
- The setacolor pearl medium is availble in 45ml.
- The setacolor pearl medium should be used in a proportion of approximately 1/2 medium and 1/2 colour with setacolor transparent and of approximately 3/4 medium and 1/4 colour with setacolor opaque
- The setacolor pearl medium mixed with setacolor paints can be used on all pre-washed fabrics
- Fix colors by ironing 5 minutes on reverse side of the fabric with a warm iron The decorated pieces resist 40-degree C washing 48 hours after having been fixed
- Clean brushes with soapy water
Back ordered by the manufacture due ~ 5/22
MOST HELPFUL REVIEWS
Use this thinned out together with Setasilk to get a an interesting effect in marbling and painting on fabric.
Was this review helpful?
0 of 0 users found this review helpful.
MOST RECENT REVIEWS