This is the best, low cost, entry level screen printing equipment on the market today. The station is equipped with a stand that is adjustable in height from 34" to 38 1/2" tall. The unique press design has no springs or gas shocks to wear out and with the brass bushings on the heads and platen arms you can achieve consistent registration. The powder coated finish helps keep shirts free of the black markings that some other machines may cause.
- Constructed of solid steel
- Rotating print heads and platen arms equipped with brass bushings
- Registration knobs on each head allow you to align your screens and colors easily
- Platen arms have location bearings that lock the arms in place while printing
- Includes 4 adjustable/removable Adult (16" X 19") platens
- The Stand's adjustable legs allow the machine to move from 34" to 38½" in height
- Basic screen printing training video
- Powder coated finish
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Some assembly required
- SCREENS SOLD SEPARATELY
- Screen clamps will accommodate a width of up to 2" (all our screens will fit)
- The Print Station's dimensions are 84"L x 40½" W and the dimensions for the Press Stand are 41.5" x 25" x 34-38½"
As this item is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer we cannot return or exchange these products. However, if there are any problems with the workings of the machine please contact us and let us know ASAP.
FedEx ground only.