The Exposure Unit is currently on sale! Get it for 10% off, now through February 15th!
This exposure unit is a great compact unit that uses a UV black light system for the perfect frequency and minimum exposure time. We also have an exclusive artwork, pin registration that allows you to pre-register your artwork for a faster set-up. This table top unit takes up very little space and stores easily. This unit measures 20"X 25"X 5" and is only about 43lbs.
- Registration pins for artwork alignment
- Screen positioning pins
- 8 carrier sheets
- 16" X 20" image area
- Optically clear glass top, 1/4" thick with polished edges for safety
- Cover includes foam lid to insure close contact of film positive to glass
- 6 - 15 watt high intensity unfiltered black light fluorescent bulbs
- 120 volt power supply, plugs into standard wall outlet
- 6 Ft UL Listed power cord
- Powder coated finish
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
As this item is drop shipped directly from the manufacturer we cannot return or exchange these products. However, if there are any problems with the workings of the machine please contact us and let us know ASAP.
FedEx ground only.
MOST HELPFUL REVIEWS
the screw holes didnt line up. packing peanuts were not bioderadble
Was this review helpful?
0 of 2 users found this review helpful.
MOST RECENT REVIEWS