Meet the next generation of spin dryers! Customers who dye stuff and have lots of washing machine loads are really finding these things handy! Recommended also, as great for batches of hand washables, like silk and rayon scarves or yardage. Some use it for felting. And for the rest of you, who doesn't want to save money?!
The energy saving is that the Spin Dryer removes most of the water that your washing machine doesn't, so substantially lowers (by 30 minutes or more) the time in the dryer. For those delicate items, you can get almost all of the water out before line or flat drying, without tangling or wear and tear. Silk scarves look best if ironed slightly damp, but they are too wet right out of a washer or bucket. And we have a great price.
The new Nina comes with a tall, built-in handle that makes transport easier and keeps bending to a minimum. It is about 7 pounds lighter than the classic Spin Dryer and at 136W it uses even less power than the original model; which is extremely energy efficient to begin with.
Fans of the classic Spin Dryer will recall the lever that has to be turned in order to secure the lid, each time, to switch the machine on and off.
The new design eliminates the need for that lever! Simply close the lid and it automatically turns on. To turn it off, gently pull the latch and the lid automatically opens.
It may be sorcery, but we won't tell!
- Works in just 2-3 minutes
- 12 lb capacity for wet laundry (slightly less than the "Classic" holds)
- 1800 rpm spin speed - gets out WAY more water than the spin cycle on a washing machine!
- Portable, only weighs 15 lbs
- Dimensions: 14" x 14" x 24"
- Much gentler on clothes than a conventional tumble dryer; Fantastic for hand washables - No tangling or fraying!
- Removes mineral deposits and detergents, rather than baking them on
- Can be used as a standalone dryer before line drying, block drying or ironing, or with a tumble dryer to get out the last bit of water
- If used with a conventional tumble dryer, cuts drying time by 30 minutes or more, significantly reducing energy costs and prolonging the life of your dryer and clothing
- No special dryer hookup required, can use in many places conventional dryers can't be used. Connects to any 110V outlet
- Only uses 136 watts, very energy efficient
- Two Year warranty from the manufacturer, provided they are not used for commercial applications
- Please note that this is a "spin dryer" which is not the same as a standard clothes dryer. It does not use heat.
- Nina Spin Dryer drain spout. (see image above) Note: cute bowl is not included with dryer
You put a bowl, pan or other type of receptacle underneath the drain spout to catch the water that comes out of the drain spout.
- Nina Spin Dryer safety lid. (see image above)
The safety lid is put on top of the clothes inside the
drum before you start the machine. It prevents items, especially smaller ones like socks, from exiting the drum and potentially damaging the machine.
- You may see a metal bar underneath the machine attached by two zip ties; this is to securely fasten the motor for it's long trip overseas. Snip the zip ties and remove the metal bar before using the machine. If the zip ties are already cut when you get the machine don't worry - as part of their quality control the vendor tests random machines before they are shipped out.
A Note on Shipping: This product incurs Dimensional Weight and will ship as if the fully packaged item weighed 38lbs.
This is a Drop Ship item. We will place your order right away in accordance with the time lines of our Ordering policy. However, please be aware that the manufacturer may not be able to hold to the same rigorous standards due to a number of reasons - which may include time zone differences, an overflow of unexpected orders or just plain bad luck with employee health.
When the order has been placed it may take a week or longer for the supplier to get products ready for shipping. Please call with any questions if you have a strict time frame that you are working with or deadlines to meet.
**No returns on this drop ship item unless it is defective, sorry.
Additionally, our supplier will not ship outside of the US but if you would like to get a Spin Dryer, and happen to live outside of the US, please call and speak with one of our customer support staff.
Made in: BRAZIL (BR)
Ships via FedEx Ground More due ~mid April