This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. For a similar item see the Nina Spin dryer.
Save energy! Save money! Ok, so we know this was a rather weird thing for us to add to our line. But we were very impressed! Customers who dye stuff and have lots of washing machine loads might really be able to use this! Useful for normal laundry too. Who doesn't want to save money?! One of our customers also recommended it for batches of hand washables, like silk & rayon scarves, and yardage. Another customer was using it somehow for felting.
The energy saving part is that you run your clothes through this Spin Dryer before the regular dryer to remove most of the water and substantially lower (by 30 minutes or more) the time and energy cost of your normal dry cycle. For delicate items, you can get almost all the water out before line or flat drying, without tangling or wear and tear. Silk scarves look best if ironed while slightly damp, but they are too wet right out of the washer or bucket. We have a great price, so give it a try!
- Works in just 2-3 minutes
- 13.8 lb capacity for wet laundry, 5.5 lb capacity for dry laundry
- 3200 rpm spin speed - gets out WAY more water than the spin cycle on a washing machine! Almost all of it.
- Portable, only weighs 22 lbs
- Compact, only 13.7" x 13.7" x 24" (lwh)
- Much gentler on clothes than a conventional tumble dryer; Fantastic for hand washables! No tangling or fraying!
- Removes mineral deposits and detergents, rather than baking them on
- Can be used as a standalone dryer before line drying, block drying or ironing, or with a tumble dryer to get out the last bit of water
- If used with a conventional tumble dryer, cuts drying time by 30 minutes or more, significantly reducing energy costs and prolonging the life of your dryer and clothing
- Connects to any 110V outlet, no installation required.
- Only uses 300 watts, very energy efficient
- Two Year warranty from the manufacturer
- Please note that this is a "spin dryer" which is not the same as a standard clothes dryer. It does not use heat.
- NOTE: As of 3/2011 the Spin Dryer now comes with a clear plastic lid so you can see inside while it works. (see the first image above)
- Spin Dryer drain spout. (see image above)
You put a bowl, pan or other type of receptacle underneath the drain spout to catch the water that comes out of the drain spout. You can also see a metal bar underneath the machine, this is to securely fasten the motor so it isn't damaged in shipping. You remove the metal bar before using the machine.
- Spin Dryer safety lid. (see image above)
The safety lid is put on top of the clothes inside the
drum before you start the machine. It prevents items, especially smaller ones like socks, from exiting the drum and potentially damaging the machine.
- Spin Dryer lever position. (see images above)
You turn on the machine by turning the lever to the right and up. You turn off the machine by turning the lever to the left and down. The lever also acts as a safety mechanism; it doesn't allow you to lift the lid when the drum is still spinning. It also activates the brake when turned to the "off" position.
Please Note: This is a Drop Ship item. We will place your order right away in accordance with the time lines of our Ordering policy. However, please be aware that the manufacturer may not be able to hold to the same rigorous standards due to a number of reasons - which may include time zone differences, an overflow of unexpected orders or just plain bad luck with employee health.
When the order has been placed it may take a week or longer for the supplier to get products ready for shipping. Please call with any questions if you have a strict time frame that you are working with or deadlines to meet.
***Sorry, no returns on this drop ship item, unless it is defective.
Additionally, our supplier will not ship internationally but if you would like to get a Spin Dryer and happen to live outside of the US we can have it shipped to our warehouse and then to you at an additional shipping fee of $30.00.
Made in: ARGENTINA (AR)
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.