We used to carry the Print on Cotton sheets and the Print on Silk sheets. But now you have your choice of 6 different cotton and 6 different silk fabrics that behave just as the originals.
Specially treated, paper backed, 8.5" x 11" sheets of cotton and silk fabric run smoothly through all brands of inkjet printers. The fabric is treated with the Fabrisign coating so the colors remain permanent and water resistant, no matter what inks you use.
Also, the fabrics will remain soft with no 'feel' left over from the coating and printing. Please note that while permanent and water resistant, the fabric should not be washed or dry cleaned as this can degrade the color quality. But, a gentle rinsing with cold water and Synthropol can remove excess ink that could run if the piece is exposed to liquids. The shelf life on these papers is about a year if stored in a cool, dry place.
Very easy to use:
1. Create your design onscreen
2. Test on paper for orientation
3. Increase ink saturation in your printer options
4. Load 1 sheet of your inkjet fabric
5. Print your design
6. Peel the fabric off the paper backing
7. Allow to dry for 24 hours
8. (Rinse gently with cold water and synthropol)
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)