The Digital Combo multipurpose swing-away heat press comes standard with a 14"x16" heat platen and lower table with Nomex pad. What makes this press special is it's ability to switch out related attachments quickly and easily for a wider range of use out of one stand. Rather than having a stand alone cap press, mug press and another for your T-shirts and flat items the Digital Combo makes it all work together in one small space. It should be noted that the Cap, Plate, and Mug attachments are sold separately.
This press has a raised pedestal bottom table and using the included 14"x16" flat heat platen provides huge drape space, adjustable alignment and base interchangeability for even the most demanding of applications.
T-shirts, tote bags, wooden plaques, coated metals, mouse pads, wrist pads, miscellaneous material and notably anything that is too bulky for the conventional flat press is effortlessly printed on the Digital Combo Press.
- Automatic air operated pressing
- PSI pressure control gauge
- Fully digital temperature control
- Automatic digital timer
- Interchangeable Heat Platens & Tables
- Solid steel welded framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding heater technology
- Accommodates materials up to 1" thick
- Temperature readout accuracy +/-2°
- 70 Programmable presets
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 3-year warranty on control
- 1 year warranty on entire press
Weight: 135 lbs
Electrical: 1500W / 12A / 120V
(220V international available. Call for details)
Dimensions: 22"W x 22"D x 22"H
We are having these drop shipped from the manufacturer so that we can offer them at a lower price than anyone else! These are the most economical heat presses we have been able to find, and are very sturdy considering they are not for "commercial" use.
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)