We used to carry the Print on Cotton sheets in only one fabric, Cotton Poplin Percale. But now you have your choice of 6 different cotton fabrics that behave just as the original poplin sheets.
Specially treated, paper backed, 8.5" x 11" sheets of cotton fabric run smoothly through all brands of inkjet printers. The fabric is treated with the Fabrisign coating
so the colors remain permanent and water resistant, no matter what inks you use.
Also, the fabrics will remain soft with no 'feel' left over from the coating and printing. Please note that while permanent and water resistant, the fabric should not be washed or dry cleaned
as this can degrade the color quality. But, a gentle rinsing with cold water and Synthrapol
can remove excess ink that could run if the piece is exposed to liquids.
Very easy to use:
1. Create your design onscreen
2. Test on paper for orientation
3. Increase ink saturation in your printer options
4. Load 1 sheet of your inkjet fabric
5. Print your design
6. Peel the fabric off the paper backing
7. Allow to dry for 24 hours
8. (Rinse gently with cold water and synthrapol)