Bamboo Viscose Rayon is a super soft lightweight diaphanous fabric. Drapes beautifully and has a "floating" characteristic. The fabric will have a slight crinkle texture and will compact after washing.
Not recommended for clothing or accessories.
- 100% bamboo viscose rayon
- 2.37 oz per square yard, 60" wide - IMPORTANT - use Fire Retardant on lightweight fabrics (less than 2.6 oz/sq yd) when using for drapery, public installations or any kind of decorations! Not recommended for clothing except as linings or undergarments.
- Woven 30s x 30s
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dye
- Suggested usages; custom curtains and bed canopies, stage effects, when treated with a Fire Retardant.
- We found that this shrinks 5% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 50 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...