We here at Dharma do our best with quality control. Our fabric departments goes through each yard to inspect it for flaws. Unfortunately, the Bleached Bull Denim has had a lot of stains and bad bleaching where the color is in between natural and bleached. The yard length on each piece varies so call us at (800) 542-5227 and talk to one of our Customer Care Representatives if you have a preference on length or what the flaw is. Limited stock so get it at a great price before it sells out!
A twill weave cotton fabric that is soft but tough as nails. Bull Denim is durable and heavy, takes dye well with very good results. Not stiff like canvas.
- 100 % cotton
- 10 oz per square yard, 60" wide
- Thread count is 68 threads per inch x 42 threads per inch
- You can dye this with Our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; jackets, pants, shorts, tote bags, slip covers, hats etc.
- We found that the Bleached shrinks about 12% in Length and 2% in Width, The Natural shrinks about 14% in Length and 2% in Width disclaimer
- This is a soft denim
- Available in cut yardage
- Machine wash in any temperature water
- The Bleached fabric is Optically Whitened and The Natural Fabric is PFD
- This is a very strong soft denim
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: INDIA (IN)
Issues are small spots/stains, bad bleaching. Continuous yardage may not be available.