Our Cotton Voile fabric has a crisp hand and feel in its unwashed state (right off the bolt). After washing, this Cotton Voile will soften up a bit. Dyes up great with our Fiber Reactive dyes. This lightweight fabrication will become more opaque after dyeing.
Not recommended for clothing or accessories.
- 100% fully combed cotton, optically whitened
- 1.4 oz per square yard, 54/55" wide - IMPORTANT - use Fire Retardant on lightweight fabrics (less than 2.6 oz/sq yd) when using for drapery, public installations or any kind of decorations! Not recommended for clothing except as linings.
- Thread count is 70 threads per inch x 70 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested uses: sheer curtains, light undergarments for historical re-enactors, underlining sandwiched under fashion fabric during clothing construction to create body and shape, scrim panels for theater staging, canopy curtains for a four poster bed, and as utility fabric for filtering dyes. Only when treated with a Fire Retardant.
- We found that this shrinks 1% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 33 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)