We finally got in a replacement for our ever popular (and sadly discontinued) MUS4B. It has the same thread count but is a bit more light weight ranging from 3 to 3.5 oz per sq. yard instead of MUS4B's 4.4 oz per sq. yard.
- 100% cotton, bleached
- 3.5 oz per square yard, 45" wide
- Thread count is 78 threads per inch x 76 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; quilters, make test garments for fittings before cutting out of expensive fashion fabric, Costuming for theater for "peasant wear" or "medieval garment" looks, gift bags etc..
- We found that it shrinks about 4% in Length and 6% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds. and in 50 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...