This 100% Slubby Handwoven Cotton comes with slightly scalloped selvage edges. The color is more of a light cream and dyes beautifully. Save frayed weft threads to sew on buttons. Use this for all types of home decor projects.
- 100% cotton, natural
- 8.3 oz per square yard, 54" wide
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage: tote bags, jackets, heavy curtains, floor coverings, home upholstery, table covering, placemats, toss pillows, etc.
- Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage ( bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 33 yard bolts
- Hand wash in any temperature water or edgestitch or bind cut edges before putting in the washing machine to prevent fraying.
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: INDONESIA (ID)