The Cotton Sateen has a soft sheen that is not quite matte. The front has a tighter weave, softer feel and slight sheen. Dyes up beautifully with our Fiber Reactive Dyes.
- 100% mercerized cotton, PFD
- 3.85 oz per square yard, 57" wide
- Thread count is 144 threads per inch x 66 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested uses; shirts, blouses, lightweight jackets, down pillows, scarves, kids cloths, curtains, home decorating, quilters etc.
- We found that this shrinks 4% in Length and 1% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 30 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: INDIA (IN)
Issues with our source no due date at this time.