Unbleached midweight muslin.
- 100% Cotton
- 3.2 oz per square yard, 60" wide
- Thread count is 68 threads per inch x 68 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested uses; undergarments, petticoats and peasant shirtings for Renaissance Faire costumes, curtain lining material, casual summer garments for adults: shirts, dresses and skirts. Making test garments.
- We found that this shrinks 4% in Length and 1% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 50 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
To view this fabric in white click here.
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)