This fabric is loosely woven which can cause it to have some unfortunate flaws. What we are selling is left over yardage and bolts bolts that have excessive flaws in the weave (horizontal lines). Get it at this reduced price or buy our regular undamaged fabric here.
One of the uses for this gauze like soft cotton fabric is veiling or draping over posts or backdrops or to make light airy curtains that will loft, ruffle or float in the wind. It's like a tight cheesecloth and can be used to strain liquids too! Kind of like the real lightweight, see through gauzy fabrics and clothes that come from India. Many uses! Dyes great!
- 100% cotton, Bleached.
- 1.5 oz per square yard, 55"-58" wide
- Thread count is 44 threads per inch x 36 threads per inch
- You can dye this with Our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested usage; curtains, Scrim panel backdrop curtains for theatrical productions, backdrops, layered clothing, under layers for petticoats,wedding decor rustic drapery and decorating, fun Halloween decor, potpourri sachet bags etc..
- We found that this shrinks 10% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
- This a soft light weight loose weave fabric
- Available in cut yardage
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)
Stains, excessive flaws in the weave, etc.