Midweight fabric with a linen look. Natural colored and has tan flecks throughout. Has a silk noil look and has a soft hand after washing.
- 100% cotton, natural
- 4.5 oz per square yard, 45" wide
- Thread count is 40 threads per inch x 32 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes.
- Suggested uses;
Historical reenactment costumes where one would want a rustic looking homespun fabric look - use for shirts, dresses, skirts, pants, and capes.
For modern garments: Use to make jackets, pants, and lightweight tote bags.
In garment construction: Use as an underlining when making coats and jackets.
Home decor: For making rustic curtains, placemats and decorative towels.
Quilters are using this in "Rag Quilts". Crafters buy it for Chenille projects and doll accessories.
- We found that this shrinks 8% in Length and 3% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 30 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: UNITED STATES (USA)
Manufacturing issues due date moved back again. Not due until early Spring.