Our Rayon Lawn is SO SOFT! Very smooth and has a fine weave. It will make gorgeous scarves! Once washed the fabric will compact, tighten and get loftier (fluffier) - so it appears as a fine soft rayon challis. The fabric will become more opaque after dyeing making it perfect for garment use.
- 100% rayon, bleached
- 2.5 oz per square yard, 54/55" wide
- Thread count is 90 threads per inch x 88 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Suggested uses; for general summer clothing, women's flowing skirts and dresses, women's blouses with lots of gathering and draping, possible bridal gown material for the bride who wants a soft white dress of a simple breathable fabrication, and premium summer shirts for men.
- We found that this shrinks 5% in Length and 1% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 30 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)