Our Rayon Lawn is SO SOFT! Very smooth and has a fine weave. It will make gorgeous scarves! Once washed the fabric will compact, tighten and get loftier (fluffier) - so it appears as a fine soft rayon challis. The fabric will become more opaque after dyeing.
Not recommended for clothing or accessories.
- 100% rayon, bleached
- 2.5 oz per square yard, 54/55" wide - IMPORTANT - use Fire Retardant on lightweight fabrics (less than 2.6 oz/sq yd) when using for drapery, public installations or any kind of decorations! Not recommended for clothing except as linings or undergarments.
- Thread count is 90 threads per inch x 88 threads per inch
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- We found that this shrinks 5% in Length and 1% in Width disclaimer
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 35 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)