Our Stretch Silk Velvet is Fantastic! With the stretch, it's mega fantastic! The width-wise stretch makes this velvet ultra easy to sew too, as it doesn't slip and 'walk" like regular velvet. Allows for a closer fit if preferred with the comfort of stretch. Stretches in width, and on the bias, but not in the lengthwise direction.
- 82% Rayon, 9% Silk and 9% Spandex
- 7.2 oz per square yard, 41" wide
- 2-way stretch
- Batches vary in color from white to cream
- You can dye this with our Fiber Reactive Dyes
- Excellent for body hugging tops, dresses, pants, jackets, coats, millinery/hat making etc.
- We found that this shrinks 13% in Length and 24% in Width disclaimer
- Made in China
- Super soft velvet texture
- Available in cut yardage (bulk discounts levels at 10+ yds.) and in 30 yard bolts
- Machine wash in any temperature water
- Use for the Devore Technique
Remember, bolts vary! They can be over or under - we charge you for the actual yardage. If you need very specific yardage, order cut yardage.
There are a few things you should know about our fabrics...
Made in: CHINA (CN)
Only small pieces left. Continuous yardage may not be available, please call a Customer Care Representative at (800) 542-5227 if you are looking for a piece larger than 2 yards.
Measurements coming soon!